An Educational Programmable Robot Kit is a Kit which can be programmed to do multiple tasks. It is used to learn Programming and foundations of Robotic systems and while using them enrich our kids with important 21st Century Skillsets.
Your children can be the one who learns the art of Programming and make the next revolutionary Startup or APP that solves a vital problem in our society. This can be financially rewarding as was the case for Mark Zuckerberg who founded Facebook.
Now we use his technology every day to share our life with each other.
Here is the list of Top 10 Educational Robotics Kit For Your Children in 2019:
- Bell is an Affordable Programmable Robot Kit for everyone. It can help your children improve their Education and make them capable of future with the abilities to excel in all fields.
- The Robot can be assembled in less than 10 minutes by a child and can be programmed to do important tasks.
- If you wish to enhance your child’s Science, Technology, Engineering as well as Mathematical educational abilities then this robot is the best choice for you.
- Children can play many fun games with each other and complete the tasks to have improved learning ability and confidence in Science topics.
- The Price ranges from $49.99-$59.99.
- This is a very good programmable robot kit.
- Your kids’ education will be improved by this as it allows one to learn programming, electronics, as well as robotics.
- If you wish to enhance your child’s Science, Technology, Engineering as well as Mathematical educational abilities then this robot is the best for you.
- It is very fun to employ also. It can be utilized in several games including soccer games.
- The Price ranges from $99-$110.
3. Dash and Dot
- The Dash and Dot robots are other good options for educating your kids.
- Dash and Dot Robots are fun and easy to play with and teach the foundations of programming and robotics to your kids with lots of fun activities.
- They come with many accessories.
- These Robots come up with many FREE APPs that can help your kids excel in their future.
- The Price ranges from $143-$160.
4. Thymio 2
- It is another educational robot kit for kids. One can educate their children on programming with this.
- This has a colorful user interface made especially for kids. They have a rather simple design as well as bright sleds. It is also compatible with exciting Legos.
- One can also get a lot of educational resources that can be found online, and that for free.
- The Price ranges from $233-$250.
- The robot kit was made so as to give an introduction to kids concerning robotics. You will be able to find this robot kit in many levels.
- It is an entry-level robotic kit that is made especially for learning as well as teaching robotics.
- Level 2 is able to educate one on the basics concerning the way robots move, encompassing the employment of sensors, speed plus force, gait as well as drive.
- The Price ranges from $109-$120.
- This educational robot kit is for beginners who do not know anything about robots. One does not require to have programming as well as computer knowledge so as to be able to begin forming fun, amazing little robots which may also be able to interact with the precise environment.
- If you are someone who aims to start learning about robotics or want to educate your children on this exciting concept then consider having a look at this robot kit.
- The Price ranges from $60-$100
- Cubelets have magnetic cubes so as to make machines as well as robots without programming plus not soldering also.
- The robot tends to act in a way according to how one assembled the Cubelets. They are educational also. The Cubelets characterize a conceptual vision concerning robotics precisely where the structural design is the factor that will tell how the robot behaves.
- Kids who are 6 to 16 starting to learn about robots will like this kit. They will educate them concerning robots. You can get different types of Cubelets according to your wishes.
- The Price ranges from $129-$150 (Six Blocks Only)
- If you love Legos then have a look at this robot kit. Lego Mindstorms NXT can be regarded as an excellent robot when considering constructible as well as programmable robot kits utilized for education plus for fun.
- It is rather popular with students and also teachers. It is wonderful when wanting to find out the major points as well as components employed in robotics. One may also be able to form quite complex projects, for example, an exoskeleton.
- If you want a fun robot kit that can be used for educational purposes then have a look at this particular kit.
- The Price ranges from $250-$300.
- Bioloid robotics kit enables one to form as well as control many types of robots. This may include a scorpion as well as a humanoid.
- This kit is fun and also educational. There are some Bioloid kits which are made specifically for one wishing to use them in education.
- The Bioloid robotics kit has their basis upon Dynamixel servomotors that are of a very high-quality. There are several types of Bioloid kits that you may be able to pick from according to what you want to use the kit for.
- The Price ranges from $1199-$1250.
- This has everything that one requires so as to be able to form a fully functional robot employing the excellent included programmable Cortex Microcontroller as well as certain kinds of sensors.
- If you wish to get the programming software which can be sold separately, you will be able to pursue autonomous programming as well as integration of sensors, plus much more. It is good to learn about robots.
- Robot kits are a fun way to teach your kids about robots. They are good for educational purposes also. They are many available in the market and you can choose the one that matches with your taste and requirements.
- The Price ranges from $439-$459.
If you want to know why should kids learn to code, check out our article here.
And if you want to know about 10 Resources that can help Your Children with Coding, check this article here.
We will be putting out stories and updates related to Bell and our learners. You might want to keep an eye on our Social media.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AdamaRobotics/
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/adamarobotics
Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/adamarobotics/
Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/adama0002/
Do you think there are more important robots for Kids to start with? Let us know in the comments below your thoughts. We would love to hear from you.